Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Why
    No clue. May seemed a bit perplexed but went back about his business.

I saw nothing from May or FAU that would have warranted that behavior.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Nate Oats pushed an opponents player. Darren Boatright should get him fired! Don’t put your hand on a player- fire him!

Comment

• Bright side is I have more confidence that we can beat Rice now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

No clue. May seemed a bit perplexed but went back about his business.

I saw nothing from May or FAU that would have warranted that behavior.
          Meh....who cares. Marshall did it plenty. Sometimes warranted, sometimes not.

Hell, get pissed Mills. Get pissed at yourself. Get pissed at players. Whatever, but get pissed.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Bright side is I have more confidence that we can beat Rice now.
            is the game in Wichita?

Comment

• Frustrating game. QB played well. BC played mostly well. KP had better minutes (after some bad minutes in the first half). XB continues to struggle. RC with some very bad choices which hurt…one was a critically bad shot. I don’t understand Ridgnal not playing more. Free throws are terrible. Just so many signals that this team isn’t ready for prime time….or even the late, late, late, late, show.

Comment

• Some positives tonight, and the guys didn’t back down after last weekends blowout. Really loved Ballard effectiveness. Goldin would fit in at UNI the amount he flops. Turnovers are still killer. We don’t have the personnel to beat FAU on the road. On to the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Why
                  Guessing he wasn't happy with the alley oop with about 45 seconds left

Comment

• Mills will need to find some gamers and lose the mental midgets that cannot make free throws or layups. I know it takes $$$, but what else does Wichita have for entertainment besides the Wings and Thunder? I mean come on. I spent $300 on seats and concessions to watch us lose to North Texas and I was f****** bitter. I think I will find something else to watch until next season. This moral victory crap just sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

is the game in Wichita?
                      Does that even help us anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                        Don’t understand why Ridgnal, our best rebounder didn’t get many second half minutes.
                        I think he played more than you think he just didn't do anything.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Didn’t get a chance to watch the game, but I do know that when we played well, it was in spite of Mills, and when we didn’t play well, it was because of him.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Close, but no dessert.

Comment

• Did FAU look to score with under 30 seconds in the game? Possibly why Mills was upset.

Comment

• Awful, just awful. I’d rather allegedly get punched in the back of the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X